Our full-service solution optimizes performance and navigates complexities of MIPS and/or Advanced APMs with industry-leading technology and subject matter experts.
MIPS PERFORMANCE OPTIMIZATION
Fusion5 is proud to offer a full-service MIPS service that is built with the eligible practitioner in mind. While delivering high-quality care should be a provider’s main focus, the requirements and complexity of quality-based programs are becoming more important due to the tie to reimbursement. With a team of MIPS experts and the technology to drive data-based decisions and reporting, Fusion5MIPS helps optimize your performance and maximize reimbursement and incentives for top performers.
Fusion5MIPS Service Highlights
Fusion5 provides a range of value-based services for effective MIPS management, including:
- Access to Value-based Care expert staff 24/7 who can help navigate the complexities and overlap of multiple programs, such as MIPS and BPCI-A
- Maximize potential incentive payments through real-time MIPS updates
- CMS Data Submission made simple through QCRD or Clinical Registry reporting
- Ability to estimate Revenue Impact based on MIPS or MIPS APM performance
- Offer comprehensive data integration functionality for ease of data upload (existing reporting may be utilized if preferred)
- Streamline quality measure reporting across programs
Value-Based Care Experts
Fusion5’s team of value-based care subject-matter experts has experience navigating the complexity of requirements for programs such as MIPS for participants in Alternative Payment Models (APMs) and Advanced APMs, such as BPCI-A. Our team can help your organization understand exactly what is required to be successful as a participant in several programs and can guide you through meeting your MIPS requirements to maximize your potential incentive payments year after year.
Fusion5 is the fastest-growing value-based care solutions provider in the market today. Our experience developing and implementing value-based care programs across a wide variety of healthcare settings means that you can improve the quality of care while lowering costs.
Interested in learning more about our MIPS services?
Contact us today at email@example.com